Welcome To ACBL Unit 506 San Francisco
We are part of ACBL District 21
Local Club Information
Clubs in Unit 506 are offering a mix of in person games and ACBL Virtual Club games on Bridgebase.com (BBO).
- Quicktricks games on Monday are in person at the Most Holy Redeemer Church 100 Diamond St.
- Sunset Club games are in person on Wednesdays at the Masonic Lodge 855 Brotherhood Way. Friday games are on BBO.
- PIPS and Bridge Center are currently online only (BBO).
- Chinese American Bridge Club has in person games on Mondays at 855 Brotherhood Way. Tuesday games are on BBO.
- See Local Clubs tab for current schedules and the contact person for each game.
Weekly Schedule for IN PERSON & BBO Games (check with clubs for latest schedules)
MONDAY: QUICKTRICKS - IN PERSON - 6:45 p.m. - 2 games - Open & 499er - $10.00
CHINESE AMERICAN BRIDGE CLUB - IN PERSON - 11:30 a.m. - $5.00 (by invitation only)
TUESDAY: BRIDGE CENTER - BBO - 12:45 p.m. Open - $5.00
CHINESE AMERICAN BRIDGE CLUB - BBO- 6:45 p.m. - $5.00
WEDNESDAY: SUNSET CLUB - IN PERSON - 12:00 noon - Open Stratified - $10.00
CARD/TRICKS - BBO - 6:45 p.m. - Open Stratified - $6.00
THURSDAY: PIPS BRIDGE CLUB - BBO - 12:35 p.m. Open Stratified - $6.00
FRIDAY: SUNSET BRIDGE CLUB - BBO - 12:10 p.m. 1500 LTD & 12:20 p.m. Open - $5.00
EVERY 2nd FRIDAY OF THE MONTH IS IN PERSON AT SUNSET CLUB - 12:00 noon - $10.00
Next Unit Game April 22
The monthly San Francisco Unit Game is held at
St. Mary's Cathedral, 1111 Gough St. (at Geary)
- Entries will be sold starting at 11:15 a.m.
- Last Entry Sold at 11:55 a.m.
- Game Time 12 noon
Don't miss Sorry, Partner a bridge podcast co-hosted by unit 506's own Jocelyn Startz.